A big welcome from Miss Woodhouse, Mrs Aitken, Miss Howard and all the children in Beech Class.
If you need to contact me, you can speak to me after school or ring the office to arrange a meeting.
Useful information for Beech Class
• Please ensure that your child has their full P.E kit in school. This should include a white t-shirt, black shorts and a pair of black pumps.
• Children need suitable warm clothing for Forest School on Tuesday. This should include a waterproof coat, jumper, t-shirt, hat, gloves and wellies. A spare pair of socks is also advisable.
• All clothed items should be labelled.
• Reading books are brought back into school every day. We advise that you listen to your child read every night and record this in their record.
• Spelling journals should be brought back into school every Tuesday and children will bring them home again on a Friday.
• As part of our healthy school programme we would like to encourage the children to bring a healthy snack to school. Fruit, vegetables, and breadsticks are all advisable. Children can bring 10p for a slice of toast on a Tuesday.
• Your child can also bring a small, named water bottle to keep in the classroom. We advise that they have a ‘sports cap’ to reduce spillages.