WELCOME TO YEAR 4 OAK CLASS PAGE
Hello and a warm welcome to our class page. Mrs Blake is our class teacher and we are supported during the week by Mrs Thompson and Mrs Garrigan.
You can find important information here so please check back regularly for updates. You can also find important notices and news on our class Twitter @Oak_BV2
- Children need a water bottle with a sports cap which should be filled at home each day as they do not currently have access to the water dispenser.
- School bags must only be brought into school on a Monday and Friday. They are not required on any other day.
- Reading books are changed once a week on a Monday. Children should be reading daily and reading records should be filled in each time your child reads.
- Homework is handed out on a Friday and returned the following Friday.
- Snacks should be fully disposable and kept in coat pockets until playtime.
- PE kit must be worn to school on PE days. Children should also wear trainers as we will be doing PE outside as much as possible. Jogging bottoms/leggings and hoodies can also be worn for added warmth. Our PE days are Monday and Wednesday.
- Please ensure that your child has a coat with them every day as we will be outside in all weathers to allow for additional cleaning in the classroom.